Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 8, Day 5 (Yes, still week 8...)

September 17, 2007 8:57 AM

I’ve officially been in week eight for a hundred years. I didn’t do my calendar quite right, so it’s STILL week eight all the way through Wednesday.

I counted the first week as week one, but evidently that’s week zero. Do people not realize that pregnant women have enough to think about without all this crazy counting weeks stuff? Ok, that probably gives you a good indication of my mood today. So if you can imagine that with even less energy, you’ll have an exact indicator of how today’s going.

Ok, enough griping. As everyone tells me… it will pass. I’ll believe everyone when it really does pass.

Hope you’re doing well and had a really good weekend. Mine was uneventful, but Doug is cranking out work at the house like crazy. He said that my job is to make the baby and his job is to build the nest.

No comments: