Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lots going on!

We got about five inches of snow at our house overnight. It's the wet kind that would make a perfect snowman if it weren't going to be 44 degrees this afternoon and melt the whole thing. I decided to work from home for a while this morning until things warmed up, and then the power went out. So, I treked out into the snow and made it to work. Our neighborhood was a pretty big mess. People were getting stuck all over the place. I almost got stuck twice, but at least now I'm warm and toasty at work rather than huddling next to the fireplace at home.

Because of the snow, I couldn't drive my NEW CAR to work today. It's at home safely sitting in the garage away from all the crazies who don't know how to drive in snow. I got to drive my old car to work. We'll have it until next month when the lease runs out.

Photos of snow and the ever-growing baby bump are coming soon!

No comments: