- My belly button is deeper than I thought it was.
- I can still tie my shoes, but the bow has to be on the side instead of the top.
- I'm still not above using pregnancy as an excuse. Sometimes a valid excuse, but an excuse nonetheless.
- Pregnancy is going by faster than I thought it would.
- It's good to know that the baby kicking inside of you, but it doesn't feel that good.
- I haven't had as many cravings as I thought I would have.
- I wake up a lot at night for no apparent reason. Perhaps this is Mother Nature's way of preparing me for our child, perhaps it's just some kind of cruel joke.
- Right now the best part of my fancy new car is the heated seats.
- I still don't mind people touching my tummy. It's almost as if my tummy isn't really a part of me right now.
- Sometimes I feel like crying for no reason at all. I don't necessarily cry, I just feel like I might. If I have a day where this happens often, I go home and watch one of those TLC baby shows that I record and get the crying out of my system.
- I was sure I would have stretch marks. So far I don't. And of course I realize that doesn't mean that I won't.
- Holding someone else's baby scared the heck out of me. I wasn't worried I was going to break it or anything, I was just worried that I'll have my own soon.
- I still don't want to go into a maternity store.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Week 26, Day 1
Tick, tock, tick, tock... The clock is counting down to the end of my second trimester. Here are some not so profound things I know now: