Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Week 26, Day 6

We've been a lot more social lately than usual. We didn't discuss going out more, I think we just know the clock is ticking towards the "Hey, have we left the house since we came home from the hospital?" point.

Baby room supply gathering is continuing. Despite all my claims about not creating a baby room, I'm going ahead anyway. I'm sure everyone knew it would happen. Lea helped me pick out a light green for the walls that goes really well with all the other colors. Now I just have to get around to the actual painting part. There are a few other projects that have to come first, so I'd better get in gear!

I've been watching more baby shows. It seems like lots of people (at least the ones they are showing on TV) are being induced for one reason or another... convenience, discomfort, past the due date, the baby's wellbeing, etc. I really hope I don't have to go down that route. I know there are good reasons for inducing, but it seems strange to me somehow to make labor start rather than letting things progress. Talk to me in those last few weeks/days though, and we'll see if I've changed my mind.

No comments: