Saturday, January 26, 2008

Week 27, Day 3

Yesterday was not a very good day. I think it was the culmination of several things: the loud ticking in my head now that the third trimester has arrived, the lack of sleep (I'm getting 5-6 hours a night instead of the 8 (ok, 9 or 10) that I would like), the very long list of things that I feel I need to do before the baby gets here (I think I'm up to 35 things on the list now), and finally and possibly most significant, serious doses of hormones.

I left work early so that 1) I wouldn't have to put myself into time out, and 2) so I could get something off of the list done and feel better. Overall, I think that was a good idea. We decided to switch the plan for the room that will be the baby's. So we're back to the original plan of clearing out the office to make way for baby. That alone took three things off the list. I started clearing stuff out of that room to get it ready to paint. Then I cleared the stuff back out of the pantry so I can finish that project (I got sick before I could finish painting it and ended up stuffing all the mess back in there). Then I took a short nap. And then I put together the bassinet. Even with the nap, PROGRESS!

I'm headed back into the office now to take off the outlet covers and patch nail holes. Ok, after breakfast, that is.

No comments: