Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Week 27, Day 6

I had cinnamon french toast at lunch. The baby is all hopped up and bouncing around like a Super Ball, but I'm crashing. That doesn't make me very optimistic that I will complete any pantry painting tonight. And it needs to be done tonight. {Sigh} Oh well, it will just get done when it gets done.

Nothing new to report today. I'm still basking in the glow of the weekend accomplishments. I go into the baby's room about twice a day just to look. It makes me happy. Inspired (to get more stuff done) would be more useful than happy, however.

My next doctor appointment is on Thursday. Because I have two to three hours in the middle of the night to just think of stuff, I've managed to come up with a whole list of questions since my last visit, so the doctor had better be ready!

No comments: