Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Week 27, Day 7

Despite all of my doubts, I did manage to get some stuff done last night. I made some progress on the pantry painting and did the dishes. It's not much, but it's something.

On another note, I'm not sure what a Braxton-Hicks contraction feels like, but I think a discernable one happened today. My whole tummy got hard and felt tight. It was weird, but not painful. If that isn't what it was, well then something strange is going on.

I read somewhere that if you eat a lot of sugar while you're pregnant that your child is more likely to eat more sugar. Wouldn't my child be more likely to eat whatever I give her to eat? Well, and in my case, I'd probably have to admit that she will get sugary foods. What the heck. I'm having a Pepsi. And a cookie. (Ok, another cookie.)

No comments: