Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day! Week 30 begins!


Y Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Y

I LOVE this day. At work there are cupcakes and cookies and doughnuts and EVEN a chocolate fondue fountain that we can dip healthy stuff like bananas and strawberries in to make ourselves feel better about eating all this yummy sugar! I'll probably gain five extra pounds just for my doctor's appointment tomorrow, but I DON'T CARE. I was so distracted by all the goodies in the kitchen and wanting to have some that I could only make it through my long morning meeting by doodling.



Ok, back to work until my next cupcake break! Lots of LOVE to everyone today! :)

2 comments:

Lea said...

Lots of LOVE to you too! :)

Missy Watts said...

Your doodles are better than anything I could sit down and work hours on! Thank you for the Valentie's Day goodie bag...LOVED the card! You are a good friend. I love Valentine's Day too because of all the pink stuff on sale...but this year I didn't manage to shop for any.