Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Week 30, Day 6

Hmmm... how do I explain this new little pregnancy problem without being gross? I'll give it a shot.

Food goes in, nothing comes out. My colon is laughing at me.

Eat 200% of the recommended daily amount of fiber? My colon snickers and says, "You can do better than that."

Drink massive amounts of water? Well, my bladder is entertained at least.

Prunes and prune juice? "Ha, ha," says the colon.

Drink things like coffee and orange juice that normally irritate the heck out of my digestive system? Barely even a chuckle from my colon.

2 comments:

Lea said...

You poor thing. You probably aren't feeling very well. Hope it gets better!

Missy Watts said...

Believe it or not...Oreos double as a laxative. I think it is all the trans-fat in them. Im serious...try it!