Thursday, February 28, 2008

Week 32, Day 1

homones + putting house on market = one bossy, cranky pregnant lady

It's completely insane what we're doing, but we're doing it anyway. The house is going to be shown for the first time on Saturday. That's right, this Saturday. I'm practicing lots of deep breathing, listening to relaxing music, and trying to stay "unstressed". It's really not in my nature to just let it go. I'm not a neat freak until I know that someone else might see my mess. Then I turn into some sort of crazy perfectionist. And houses just aren't perfect.

Hopefully the baby will forgive her mother for being such a nutcase right now. She's not exactly helping matters by insisting to roll around right underneath (in?) my ribcage. She's very active right now.

Ok... breathe in, breathe out... (wait for baby to move out of the way)... breathe in... breathe out...

1 comment:

Missy Watts said...

I know you won't relax so I won't bother to tell you to. I am sure my "this is not OK" comments didn't help. You do NOT need to stay up until all hours tonight cleaning...really. I am telling these people that you are graciously ALLOWING us to see your home before it hits the market just because they are in town for the day.

Bedtime: 10pm. I mean it! You have a big day tomorrow.