Monday, March 31, 2008

It's a war...

...between the baby and my internal organs. And the baby is winning. There is a foot jammed up into the right side of my abdomen. I think the baby is in training for the Johnny Jump Up Olympics. I have a feeling one of those gadgets is in our future.

I was somewhat comforted by a pregnancy website today that said that the baby's growth rate is slowing down. I wasn't comforted by the fact that as I looked forward into the coming weeks, the poll they took showed that the number of women who were feeling great dramatically declined between weeks 36 and 40 and the number of women who were feeling "ugh... bad" dramatically increased.

Let's hope it's not time for one of those "you're a tough girl, you can handle it" speeches from my husband.

No comments: