Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lots of stuff...

The beautiful "easter egg" quilt my mom made for me arrived yesterday. It will be perfect for cuddling when the baby gets here.

A gift from my dad arrived with the package too. It's also perfect because I'm going to NEED something to smile about when it really is three in the morning, and we're all awake for the "party."

AND, the bags are almost packed. I'm pretty sure I'll be saying "almost packed" all the way up until it's time to go to the hospital.


I spent a long evening last night trying to upgrade the security software on my computer. I guess in the end I was victorious, but only after about three or four hours of work. I lost count of how long it took when I fell asleep in the middle of the installation. Lea already had to listen to the whole torturous story this morning, so you can all thank her for my not wanting to recount the whole thing in print.

Last night was also a long night of heartburn. I'm sure it could have been much worse, but it certainly wasn't a ton of fun. I did spend quite a bit of time letting my mind wander about all the creative projects that I'd like to do. Too many ideas and not enough energy/motivation.

Today I'm working on thank you notes for a bit, and then Lea and I are going to have lunch. Yummy! Later on, we're going to get together again plus Dave to watch a movie that I've been waiting to see (August Rush). Lots of activities to keep me busy until Doug returns tomorrow morning.

No comments: