Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Week 32, Day 6

It seems like the blogs I read are pretty quiet lately. Perhaps they're all as busy as I am? (Yes, sissy, this is a plea for some updates. I miss you guys!) :)

All is well here. We just have a few details left to finish on the house before it goes on the market on Thursday. Yay! No matter how much you love your house and how much work you've put into it, this whole house selling thing is nerve wracking! The realtors do a walk through on Thursday and fill out comment cards. It makes me nervous to have people judge the house, but at the same time, I want to know what they think.

Add a pregnancy to all of that and you've got a recipe for some fun times.

I feel like I should be a little more prepared for the baby to get here. That is, I should have at least purchased some diapers by now. In that movie we saw about babies on Saturday, the director went into labor at 32 weeks. She was freaking out because she really hadn't prepared at all. She didn't have a place for the baby to sleep, and she definitely didn't have diapers. That's probably what's behind my desire to buy diapers. I think a trip to Target is in the near future. One more thing I can check off of my lists!

1 comment:

Lea said...

I can always make a last minute diaper run :)

That movie was great! So glad we went to see it.