Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Week 36, Day 7

I had to double check my calendar to believe that week 37 starts tomorrow. Holy cow. Life still feels like it has a fast and slow pace to it that's a bit unpredictable. There's not a whole lot to report other than the fact that I feel pregnant. How very profound. Fortunately, the baby has given up her foothold on my ribcage for the moment and has settled into a somewhat balanced position for now. I made leaps and bounds in the thank you note department last night, so there's some hope that they'll actually be delivered before the baby is delivered.

Let's see... what else.

I refrained from calling Doug yesterday to tell him that I was in labor and that he needed to rush to the hospital as an April Fools joke. I just don't have it in me to do the whole April Fools thing... especially about anything serious.

I'm having Pepsi today. That should make life even more interesting than it already is.

We're waiting another week to list the house. That means I can continue to procrastinate on my last little house projects.

I have a little more than two weeks until I go on maternity leave. Not that I'm counting or anything.

No comments: