Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Week 39, Day 7

The grandmas arrived yesterday without any difficulty. We had a nice dinner on the waterfront in Tacoma on the way home from the airport.

The doctor visit today went well. That is, it went well unless you were expecting a baby to pop out today. I'm still only a fingertip dilated, but when the doctor worked at it, she could make my cervix be two centimeters dilated. Can't really say that felt great. Oh yeah, and she poked the baby in the head.

I go back in a week for a non-stress test and cervix check (with the infamous Dr. "you might need to watch your weight" Goble instead of my regular doctor that I like because she's not available).

If the baby doesn't show up by next Friday, Dr. Burtner (the doctor we like) said that we'll be serving the baby an eviction notice. Baby had better hurry it up.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Are we there yet? :)

I can't believe she poked her in the head! Is that safe?

See you tomorrow!