Sunday, April 27, 2008

Week 40, Day 4

No baby yet. I've had a few "hmmm, what was that cramp" moments today that felt different than pains of the past, but nothing that I'd call a pattern yet. We've had a fairly relaxed day... with quite a few "watched pot never boils" references. Not too many projects today because the weather outside is a bit chilly and rainy.

The open house went well yesterday with a potentially serious buyer. As with everything else in our lives, we'll have to just wait and see.

It's hard for me to believe that I've been away from work for a week already. It went by fairly fast. If I'd known we'd just be sitting around here, I probably would have stayed at work for at least half days. Oh well...

Anyway, more updates when I know something!

2 comments:

Rosemarie said...

Hang in there girl. Enjoy the moment as much as you can...it is surely something to remember!

Lea said...

Hey - how'd the dr. appt go? Please tell me that she didn't say anything about "watching your weight"! :)