Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 17 (I think)

I am not a good one handed typist. Harper seems to know when I'm on the computer or the phone and demands my full attention. Right now she has fed herself to sleep, but as I'm learning, it just won't last. (Her eyes are peeking open as I type... no surprise there. Yep, she's awake now. I'd better make this fast.)

The pediatrician appointment yesterday went well. She weighs 8 pounds, 8 ounces and is very healthy.

Oh boy... this is going to be really short. The Milk Monster is AWAKE! :)

2 comments:

Lea said...

This post is probably a perfect representation of your days right now! We are SO looking forward to seeing the little monster on Saturday. And you too of course! :)

Sarah said...

The boys were/are the same way. The milk monster days have ended, but needing full attention does not stop. I'm enjoying the pictures!!