Friday, May 2, 2008

Week 41, Day 2

Waiting for this baby has made my mind all mushy and my blog posts as bland as Malt-O-Meal.

I've been up since around 3:45 am, and it ain't because the baby is on the way. As a matter of fact, her stubborn little butt is just wiggling away in there happy as can be. I bet if I had an ultrasound right now she'd be thumbing her nose at me with a "Neener, neener! You can't get me! You can't get me!" chant.

Yesterday I said "oh what the hell" and succumbed to the Cinnabon craving. I am SO living on the edge now. Hopefully I'll get to have another weigh in today at the doctor where I find out that 200 pounds is no longer just a pipe dream, but a "wow my butt is huge" reality. So much for those people who kept telling me that they couldn't tell I was pregnant from behind. I was never sure if that was some kind of compliment or just a crazy observation. I hate to tell you folks, but you're not supposed to be able to tell that I'm pregnant from looking at my backside. Well, at least not until week 41, day 2, in my estimation. I think I'm headed towards peanut butter Special K bars next. Cinnabons are SO yesterday.

1 comment:

Lea said...

I can't believe you posted this at 4:47am. The sad part is that I was up about 10 minutes later for yoga. What is the world coming to?!

Well, today is Doug's pick, so I'm cheering him on! :) Come on little one, we REALLY want to meet you.