Monday, August 25, 2008

16 Weeks


Harper continues to be a ton of fun and such a sweet girl. The hands on the face thing continues to be a funny little thing she does while eating or when she first goes to sleep.

I, on the other hand, seem to be a bit of a cranky pants lately. I'm going to blame it on hormone changes due to discontinuing breast feeding. My hair is falling out in a way that is getting a bit worrisome, and my attitude is the pits. I suppose some of that could be working a full time job plus selling a house, buying a house and being a fairly new mom who is staying in someone else's home. Everyone is pretty much trying to make it as easy on me as possible, but I still get cranky anyway. Saturday night I just about popped my husband's head right off for asking me to do some website stuff for his work. We're all hoping that cranky is just a new phase that will pass just like all the other ones did.

To end on a happier note (happier for me at least), I've been scouring the Goodwill and antique stores in town for stuff. Stuff for the house and stuff for collages. So far I've picked up three super inexpensive chairs to paint, this metal gate thing for the wall to hang up stuff in my "art room" and some books/photos/postcards for collages. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

My hair fell out by the handful when JMS hit four months. I was so upset. My hair dresser said to just use a good nourishing shampoo, and that it will grow back. Well, he is 18 months...and those bits that fell out are now about 4 inches long. It is depressing, but it does stop. We had to get one of those hair traps for the shower b/c I clogged the pipes twice! Hang in there :)