Wednesday, September 10, 2008

10 days and counting...

Just ten days until we close on the house.

Things I'm looking forward to:
- Sleeping in a KING SIZED BED!
- SPACE! We'll have lots and lots of SPACE again. I'm ready to settle in.
- Setting up a room for Harper (again). Her room is already painted a pale shade of pink. So perfect.
- Setting up an art area. Lots of ideas for this and the art I want to create.
- Being able to cook again. It has been a long (very long) time since I've cooked anything.
- Movie night(s) on the big screen! I just joined Netflix and have a whole string of movies lined up.
- Having a laundry room back. A strange thing to be looking foward to because I don't really like to do laundry, but I do look forward to having my own laundry back, nonetheless.
- Here's another weird one. Using my refrigerator. We bought the refrigerator way back when we moved into the condo in Washington. We bought a nice one, thinking that we'd use it in our house when we bought one. Then we bought a house with a built in refrigerator. That one was fancy and all, but it wasn't the one that I picked out. Now I'll finally get to use the one we bought full time again.
- Some quiet. There isn't much of that in a house with six people, one dog and two cats.

TEN DAYS!

1 comment:

Lea said...

Yay! That's great! Hope it goes fast. :) Did you already have your stuff shipped?