Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Catching Up

Hi all,

For starters, I've calmed down since Friday. Someone anonymously requested to know what the "BIG DEAL" is, but I'm afraid I can't share. (If I know you, call me and I'll explain.) Doug was probably right and I was just in a mood to fly off the handle. Stress has been an unwelcome visitor in our lives for quite a while, but we expect that by October or so, we'll be finally back to "normal."

Big Girl got an Exersaucer over the weekend. She seems to like it, but she can only handle it in short spurts so far. She's also trying to sit up! If you get her halfway there, she takes it the rest of the way. AND, she's doing much better with tummy time. She has a doctor appointment tomorrow morning, so we'll have some height/weight stats for you then!

We've been eating tomatoes like crazy around here. The most recent harvest was so pretty that I had to take a photo!

And finally, I've been raiding the Goodwill store and filling up the garage. All of the stuff in the photo isn't mine, but quite a bit of it is! Lots of goodies to fix up for the new house (which, by the way, is still on track).

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: