Thursday, September 25, 2008

A little sore.

We waved goodbye to the second empty truck yesterday morning. We're all a little sore today, but glad we're all moved in.
Speaking of sore, this morning I was leaning over my temporary desk to measure how big the new desk will be. I managed to slip or to trip over something and fell backwards onto a whole pile of stuff. Minor damage to me and the stuff.

I haven't fallen in a while. I suppose it was time. Doug used to do great parodies into our swimming pool of my falling episodes. Since I've known him I've fallen down half a flight of concrete stairs, down a hiking path, and now into a pile of office stuff.
Doug said the fall today looked like it happened in slow motion. (I don't think the hanging file folder thingy in the pile of stuff is going to make it, by the way.)
I suppose I'll be more careful. Doug told me to sit down at my chair and don't move until he gets back. Not sure that will help. There's still a couple of feet between me and the floor. :)

2 comments:

Lea said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that poor thing! ;) I'm glad you are OK! So, does this mean you want the other one back? :)

Shelly said...

No, but you should watch out... I think mine was out to get me! :)