Friday, September 12, 2008

Rosemarie tagged me!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them. (if you can)
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger that they've been tagged.


OK, now that that's done. Here's my list.
Quirks:
1. I'm addicted to reading blogs.
2. When I cook, I wash my hands about a million times more than is necessary.
3. I say the words "basically" and "like" A LOT.
4. Whenever I see a mirror, I can't help but to look in it.
5. I am not a neat freak, but every once in a while, I am.
6. I like to doodle.

I'm only tagging four people instead of six because that's all the people I personally know who blog!

Sarah who may or may not have time in between a full time job and two active boys
Judy who may or may not have time while she's in AUSTRALIA (!)
Lea who is on blog hiatus but might come out to play
Missy who may or may not be speaking to me right now so one of her quirks may be people like me :(

No comments: