Saturday, September 13, 2008

Too Much Stuff

Well, we just have too much stuff. Doug had to call and order another container to be delivered to fit the rest of our things. Other than not enough room, the packing seems to be going well.

By the way, having too much stuff doesn't make me want less of it. I was in a major purge mode when we were in Washington, but suddenly I NEED STUFF! Stuff such as a huge table for doing artwork! Maybe I'll get over my need for stuff once all of our things are here.

3 comments:

Judy said...

Yay Ikea!!

I definitely think a trip there is in order. Need a shopping buddy?

I am so happy the move is coming up soon. You and Doug will get the house in ship shape quicky and find the perfect places for all that 'stuff.' :)

Rosemarie said...

Good luck with the move!

Lea said...

Hope it's going well! I could have told you that you had a lot of stuff ;) But that table looks awefully cute!