Thursday, January 29, 2009

Still Cranking Out Crap... [Edited]

I'm generally trying to do one piece per day, but this effort took two. I guess it's really two pieces, so I'm still on track! When put together, the whole image is about 12 inches by 12 inches. Made with Reader's Digest Atlas page, Dover clip art, atlas index page, sewing pattern, scrapbooking paper, man image from ArtByChrysti, magazine letters, stamped embellishments and marker. I'm sure I could still add to these, but I think I'll move on for now.
Edited 1/30/09 to add: I don't usually do this, but I'm editing this post. Yesterday I liked these well enough. Today I'm having second thoughts. They're OK, but I think they went wrong somewhere. Don't worry... I'm going to put them away so I don't do anything horrible to them, and I'll revisit them later. Ironically, I just put a comment on Marsha's post telling her not to be so rough on her art and if she doesn't like it, well, she can sell it to those of us who love it. Ironically, I don't think that's a good use of the word ironically. ANYWAY... time for me to end my little breakfast break, get back to work at my real job, and quit whining. NOW.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Amazing how we are so hard on ourselves yet supportive and uplifting to others? I DO like where you are going with these so I agree with you setting them aside for now.... : )