Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Skiiing Update

Oh, I mean baby update. Doug managed to get the car up the driveway. Speed is the key, he says. I'm now glad I didn't watch the process.

OK. {That's a "Ready, hit it!" for you, Dad. A story for another day for everyone else.}

Harper weighs 17 pounds, 3 ounces, and she's 29 inches tall. Her head is 46.5 centimeters. I almost put inches there. That would be one big head. If I were in the mood to Photoshop something, I'd enlarge her head on a photo for fun, but I've gotta do some more work instead. Plus, I like my baby's head just the size it is.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

OK...We need to match up Boo and Harper. They are 13 months apart. As of 01/30/09 Boo is almost 24lb (7lb difference) He's 32 inches tall (3 inch difference) and his head is 18.5 inches 46.99 centimeters...They have the same size head!!! Boo, you better watch out! Harper's going to get you. :)