Tuesday, April 7, 2009

11 months (+ 1 day)

It's getting harder and harder to take a photo of this girl. She doesn't hold still. I managed to get one by letting her watch some Blue's Clues (no idea why she likes this show) and then turning it off once I realized that I'd never get her attention while it was on.

In the first one, she's watching the show. In the second one, I'm trying to distract her while she's watching. She knows I'm there, but "Slow Joe" wins (you have to watch the show to understand, I guess). In the third one, I turned off the TV, and voila! A baby who holds still and sort of smiles for two seconds before getting on the move again!

Happy 11 months and one day, Busy Girl!

1 comment:

Lea said...

I think that holding still thing is only going to get worse! ;) If you can catch her, give some kisses to your darling girl.