Thursday, May 7, 2009

Harper's First Birthday

Here are some photos of Harper's big day yesterday. I have more (including a video of the actual tearing into the cake - she was so cute!), but will have to post them later on this evening when I have more time.

Harper's narration:
Here's me eating dinner before my party. I had chicken, green beans, pears, and cheese. Don't worry, I saved room for dessert.Here I am checking out my birthday flowers with Mommy.
Here's me all dressed up for my party.Here's me and my cake. It was so yummy!
And here's me with some of my birthday loot.

1 comment:

Tumble Fish Studio said...

It looks wonderful and lovely and precious! The cake eating part is the best. I may just send you pix if I can find them of my baby eating her 1st bday cake and what she looks like now. Oh you are making remember sweet things.