Monday, June 29, 2009

No...

...we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. Well, not completely anyway.
I'm back from a nice but too short/too long trip to Washington. I would have loved to have spent more time, but I was missing Doug and my sweet baby big time.

Harper decided that she'd get serious about walking while I was gone (flickr video uploading right this minute). She's making full room circuits now. I told Doug not to teach her anything while I was gone, but it looks like she just couldn't be stopped. I hate that I missed out on anything at all, but life goes on around here without me, I guess.

Ohhhh... I do know one of Harper's secrets that NO ONE else knows yet. She's getting in two more of her top teeth next to her two front teeth. I just checked them out this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back...we've been missing the pictures and reports! Love, MOM

Lea said...

I'm sure you are really glad to be home, but we really enjoyed your visit! :)