And on a fun note (well, fun for ME anyway), I got an award/meme from a much sweeter Shelly (AKA BlueRidgeLady - see her blog HERE)! I'm supposed to tell seven things about myself and then pass the award on to seven of my fabulous blogging buddies. I think I'll do the pass it on part first.
I hereby bestow this 7 things award on:
- Sarah (http://sarah-crazymama.blogspot.com/) Sissy - I didn't steal Mary this time, so you'd better send it to her! :)
- Rosemarie (http://blogcritic-rss.blogspot.com/)
- Lea (http://creativgrl.blogspot.com/)
- Syd (http://sheepfloozy.blogspot.com/)
- Gigi (http://photowander.blogspot.com/)
- Roc (http://whatsuproc.blogspot.com/)
- Cassandra (http://myartfuladventures.blogspot.com/)
Ok, seven things about me: (I've been feeling peevish lately, so I'll start with a pet peeve.)
1. I can't stand stepping in anything wet while wearing socks. Completely freaks me out and the socks must come off immediately. And just so I don't use up another one of my seven things with stepping on things issues, I'll say here that I also can't stand to walk on a dirty floor (i.e., my kitchen floor) barefoot because I hate feeling any kind of grit on the bottom of my feet.
2. I have more ideas than I have time/energy. A constant source of frustration that I keep at bay by writing lists.
3. I write a lot of lists.
4. I find eating to be a hassle on most days. And when I'm doing artwork, it's just downright unbearable to have to stop to eat. I mean, I like food just fine, but eating is too much work and just takes too much time in my opinion. (Marsha - I seem to remember that you have this "issue" too! I remember reading that on your blog quite a while back thinking... I thought I was the only one! Maybe Willy Wonka will come out with his whole meal in a piece of candy someday.)
5. When I grow up, I want to be a Muppet. Minus the someone shoving their arm up my arse part.
6. I've lived in five different states. This means that I have friends and family all over the darn place. Really, this item should have said... I'm really not good at keeping up with all of my family and friends. But I do think about them a lot.
7. I am still convinced that I lost brain cells during pregnancy/childbirth. While that was all for a very worthwhile and quite adorable cause, I think it is a true pity that I didn't kill my brain cells doing something more irresponsible.