Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Little Journey

I decided to start a blog for my artwork. I've actively been working on several projects that I'd like to share, and I thought it would be nice to have a seperate place to put them. You can click HERE to visit the art blog where I'm just getting warmed up, or you can click on the Visit My Art Blog image in the side bar. Hope you'll take a look over there now and then!


And now, Miss Harper would like to take her rightful place as star of this blog. Here's a photo of our little celebrity from yesterday afternoon. She says, "HIYA!".

She's been doing all kinds of new tricks for us lately including even more new teeth (the molars on the right side are breaking now), climbing stairs, and saying new words like "apple".

1 comment:

*jean* said...

oo yay! getting to be such a big girl! i'll pop over and visit your art blog too!!

happy summer day to you!

*jean*