Thursday, October 29, 2009

Crazy...

Deep breath... inhale... exhale... repeat.

I am a wee bit on the coo-coo-birdy side today because I have packing and work and planning and fun and friends on the brain.

Miss Harper and I are headed out tomorrow morning for a big two week adventure. We're going to Kansas for a week and then Washington (state) for a week. All in the name of business, but we're squeezing in as much fun as possible along the way.

This post is an attempt to stop freaking out and to start enjoying the ride. It's going to be a lot of work navigating across the country with a toddler, but I'm starting to look forward to it.

I'll try to take photos so I can bring back some of the fun to you too!

2 comments:

myprettyones said...

I'm sorry you are freaking out, but I am really excited that you are coming!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!