Wednesday, June 2, 2010

There + Back Again

Last week Harper and I ventured on a 12 hour trek from Ohio to Kansas and then back again. We visited with family, and we went to my twenty year class reunion. Harper was a trooper, and all of my class of 1990 classmates were too. :)
And on another note, Miss Harper lined these blocks up a couple of days ago and said exactly this, "I made choo-choo train, Mama." The girl is making up trains (I don't think anyone ever showed her this) and talking in full sentences too, holy cow.

Here's Harper with her elephant from Aunt Julie. Harper talks to it and about it all the time.

And finally, I just have to share my most recent favorite word of Harper's. When she says she wants applesauce, it comes out "apple-boss" instead. Cracks me up every time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't this a fun age? Everyday they are into something new.
I also wanted to say Congrats!!!!...on you know what...See you in April! Syd